Sunday, March 15, 2009

AIG...my ass hurts!


I never thought I would say this, but it is now time for the government to be more pro-active with the money that the private sectors have so creatively mis-handled. Bush, like the unrecovered alcoholic, has "roared through the lives of others" and mine. I know, I know, but if we do not change the direction, this crash course, we are all destined to an economic failure. I cannot believe that WE would let AIG bonus (reward) the current players that brought the company down with the current administration’s bail out money. Such a Bush mentality!! Why do we think that the same people that helped create the problem should be kept and help rebuild the brokenness. As a California General Contractor that has been "Bushwhacked" since 2007/2008 by Merrill Lynch first and then again by Bank of America, I throw by hat in the AIG game. Hey, I will come to work for you and give you my blood, sweat and tears for one of your bonused bandits. That's right, fire one of those, who's contractual demand is outrages, and hire me. Oh, what did you say!? The attorney’s will have a heyday! The lawyering of America may also be a problem here, too. Let the attorneys stand in my contractual food line with some of the unemployed and see how far they slither away without broken legs. Void the contracts, tax the crap out of the bonuses and post their names and numbers. The public can discuss the issues with them personally. You will not be sorry; the country will be less one schooled, inept greedy, crook and you will help install one who is a creative "sane" and a willing businessman. Are we Mouseketeers or Musketeers!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment