Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Show me the money....!


I don't know, with the age of uncertainty, what to do with all the feelings that come up during this repositioning of my world. How do I be creative and be of service in this tight economy? I heard a New Age money Barker at church last week doing his Fred Astaire of the English language. That was creative, though I left with a head ache from Mr. Bear. Spiritual entertainment? Will Obama be the warm and fuzzy fixer of our self made problems? Do I stay a conditioned robot?
The industry that chose me is at a stand still due to the economic woes. I showed up. Big lenders, investors, and special interest groups took "theirs" and left an empty piggy bank. Merrill Lynch shut down one of my projects due to their client’s, my client, lack of money in her savings. Her stocks sold at a depreciated value in 2007/2008. Yes, it was happening then folks! They all got bonuses and raises. She got bent over. Money gone. 93 years old and left living in squalor. Projects put on hold for a year now. Do I riot or party; panic or relax? Who has all that money out there? Did all those Ben Franklin's burn up in a volcanic eruption when I was asleep? Where did all the bucks go? Jeez…all those feelings! Mental masturbation or taking charge of the spoon fed lies. Burp....Your thoughts....?

1 comment: